Judy sent me this. Since I am tired of seeing myself on her blog, I thought I would give her a "guest post" of sorts on my blog. Her answers are in red, my answers are in purple...
1. What is your occupation? zookeeper Hmmm, good answer, me too!
2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing any. me either
3. What are you listening to right now? the kids and Loi watching Justice League in the other room. The sounds of silence (the kids are in bed... yeah!)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? corn flakes with non-fat milk and brown sugar. A piece of See's candy... thanks mom!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? no, although I could at one point... Yep, I just drove one up to Chicago on Thursday, in fact!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark red Red too!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Michelle's cell voice mail. Pa
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course! Yep!
9. How old are you today? 27 Wow, you are 27 already??? I am too old to say how old I am, plus I can't remember exactly at the moment.
10. Favorite drink: root beer/chocolate milk water
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? college football diving
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes many times
13. Pets? none not currently, but we have had fish and a madgascar hissing cockroach in the past!
14. Favorite Food. Hmmm, there are so many good ones... Thanksgiving dinner, See's, roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy (my Mom's, not mine!!), root beer floats, chocolate milk shakes (the good kind, not some weanie McDonald's shake) Tough to name one, so I will go with Potato Casserol
15. What was the last movie you watched? End of the Spear Superman Returns
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve/Christmas Christmas for me too (we are so alike!)
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry, try to talk about it. Clean my house!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Breyer horses I don't really remember, but I did like this little record player we had, barbies, and fake make-up.
19. What is your favorite, Fall or Spring? Fall I like them both.
20. Hugs or kisses? With who? Both- with Loi I like both too, but with Elliott
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry!!!! Especially in Mom's cream cheese pies or Dionne's jam Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? of course. I'm not sending it out becasue I am lame!
23. Who is most likely to respond? Ginger Yeah, I did!
24. Who is least likely to respond? Loi You are probably right on that one!
25. Living arrangements? DH and kids Same!
26. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago, see above # 15. The last time I cried was also in a movie... I am mortified to say, see #15 also (but I am pregnant, so that is okay, right??)
27. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes, shoes and our duvet cover. drycleaning bags (don't worry, not the suffocating kind!), sandles, and clothes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sendingthis to? Steph (sister's don't count as we have not always been friends. : ) ) What, we used to not get along???
29. What did you do last night? Went out with my hot husband while my siblings watched our kids. Elliott and I saw Wicked the Musical in Chicago, and had dinner at a yummy restaurant.
30. Favorite smell? Roasting turkey. new baby and new house!
31. What inspires you? Photography Amazing Mormons
32. What are you afraid of? Loved ones dying young and/or not being with me forever. me too
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain BBQ'ed
34. Favorite car? Fantasy? Ummmm.. I don't know some kind of cool, souped up muscle car, or a ridiculously expensive luxury car. Reality? I want a
mini-van. (Boy I never thought I would be saying that!!) My Yukon XL Denali... I love it!!
35. Favorite dog breed? Not sure... Uhm, if I was forced to choose at risk of my life, I would say a Cocker Spaniel
36. Number of keys on your key ring? Uh, a few. About 10, but can you believe it is impossible to unlock my house all the way with any of them??
37. How many years at your current job? 6 1/2 zookeeper... almost 7... happy homemaker...
38. Favorite day of the week? Since Loi has been off everyday is fun. When he is at work Saturday because he watches the kids for me. It is about to be Monday, because all the kids will be in school!
39. How many states have you lived in? 1...CA 4 I think, but I might be missing one...
40. Favorite holiday? Christmas Christmas
41. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Yes, Mom's old blue passanger van and Loi's truck. I have ridden on a motorcycle, but never driven one.