Okay Jooj , I am procrastinating, so here ya go!
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Frozen Hot Chocolate, from the world's best ice cream store (according to National Geographic Traveler), our very own Handel's Ice Cream
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I think he just leaves them out, but DH has other ideas
3. Colored lights or white lights? Definitely White!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Who needs it when you're married?
.5. When do you put your decorations up? Right after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Hmmm, mashed potatoes, or jello salad (I know, I know!)
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Decorating our tree on my birthday
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have always known he is real, thank you very much!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, but I used to want to when I was little.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Ornaments, ribbon, white lights
11. Snow: love it or dread it? Love it in Indiana, with my big, safe car!
12. Can you ice skate?Not very well!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmm, can't choose.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Mom's pumpkin pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Collecting ornaments when we travel
17. What tops your tree? I finally found an angel I like this year. Prior to that, nothing!
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? BOTH!!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy night... it is fun to sing!
20. Candy canes: yuck or yum? yum!
Uhm, Steph?, Judy?