When I was growing up, we had a tradition each January that we would spend one evening making predictions and resolutions (usually having to do with mom getting pregnant or our grades!), and reading the previous year's list.
I decided it is a tradition I would like to continue within my family, so tonight we spent family home evening composing our own resolutions and predictions.
1. Emma will learn how to read this year.
2. Sophie will learn how to walk this year.
1. I will post a story at least once a month on my family history blog.
2. I will be back to a size 6 by the time we go to Hawaii in June.
3. I will be released as the primary president.
1. I will have a Pokemon theme birthday party
2. I will participate in golf again this summer.
3. My Lego team will win an award this year.
1. I will lose my first tooth.
2. I will win a race.
3. I will get a (Pokemon) Charizar darkside EX card
1. It will snow on Christmas Day, 2007
1. I will be the cutest Colts cheerleader ever... Causing them to finally win the Superbowl!